.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Advertisements

Image hosting by Photobucket
RSS Feed Simple Syrup Recipe

 


Sunday, July 03, 2005

Apple Pie


Apple Pie Shot


It's almost Independance Day, and what could be more american than apple pie? I was going to do a red, white, & blue drink, but there aren't any that I like, not that there is a whole lot of em anyway. Instead I made this drink, it's actually quite good, the original recipe calls for regular vodka, but I substituted vanilla vodka, it gives it a whole new taste. Go make one and let me know what you think.

2 shots of Apple Juice
1 shot of Vanilla Vodka
Whip Cream
Cinnamon


Combine apple juice and vanilla vodka in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a lowball glass. Top off with whip cream and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.