.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Advertisements

Image hosting by Photobucket
RSS Feed Simple Syrup Recipe

 


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Far Out


Far Out


One of the best tasting drinks I had on the cruise was called Far Out. We were sitting at one of the many bars on the ship, when the lady next to my wife ordered this drink, I didn't know what it was or what was in it, but she sure seemed to like it, I asked her about it, she insisted I take a sip (I never refuse free alcohol!) well after tasting hers I ordered one for my wife and myself and many more during our cruise.Here is how you make one:

½ oz. Bacardi Light Rum
1 oz. Melon Liqueur
½ Fresh Kiwi
1 oz Pineapple Juice
½ oz. Coconut Cream
4-5 oz. Crushed Ice


Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Pour into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a slice of the kiwi. Enjoy!